2 juin 2010

"Des feuilles très, très chouettes"
















"Des feuilles très, très chouettes" de Mortéza Esmaîli Sohi.

13 commentaires:

  1. Le paon est absolument magnifique! Xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Just these! That peacock is really incredible.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Nice. Reminds me of this liliput cover by fischli and weiss: http://stoppingoffplace.blogspot.com/2010/01/fischli-and-weiss-swiss-punk-early-work.html

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Très jolis ces animaux! A nice idée, merci.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Che esplosione meravigliosa di fantasia!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. What a wonderful idea. This is a beautiful expression of nature through the hands the artist. I must share this with my friends and try it with my son. Thank you for sharing! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. <3 !!! I've shared this with a link back to you. Thank you :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Vos animaux sont fantastiques!

    RépondreSupprimer